Call for Workshop Papers
3rd Workshop on Future Internet e-Health
Best Practices Implementing Personal Health Records
Co-located to PervasiveHealth 2019
Participants will explore trusted use and controlled dissemination, withholding, transparency, awareness, and data processor’s responsibility together with the principle of context-aware personal privacy as the basis for new principles and rules for the implementation of a successful PHR, and how to transfer best practices to Latin America specialized groups. Trusted use and controlled dissemination imply that the data subject/patient (DS) acts as a data controller and determines where, by whom, why, how, in which context, and to what extent, his or her personal health information is used and communicated (ie, the DS can define personal preferences and policies).
- Multiple systems and authorities collecting, processing, and sharing personal information
- Predefined rules of trust between systems
- Selecting rich contextual metadata
- Storage environments for personal health (PHR) and wellness data (LPWR)
- Objects and contexts of a PHR
- Success stories implementing PHR
Workshop papers will be published together with Pervasive Health Proceedings.
All accepted and presented papers will be published by ACM (CONFIRMED) and made available through ACM Digital Library.
Proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Please prepare your 4-6 pages paper using the ACM 2-column format. View the ACM guidelines and templates here.
Submit your paper to Confy submission system HERE
- Submission Deadline: 15th March 2019
- Notification Deadline: 29th March 2019
- Camera-ready Deadline: 10th April 2019
All deadlines refer to the UTC Time Zone.
Mexican Medical Informatics Association
University of Guadalajara, MEX
Mexican Association of IT Services