Papers should be submitted through EasyChair system at EasyChair, and have to comply with the ACM format (see Author’s kit section). Submissions to PervasiveHealth must be anonymized. Please remove authors’ names, acknowledgments and any other information that could identify authors.
How do I submit a paper in EasyChair?
- Go to EasyChair website
- Log in or sign up as new user
- Click the ‘enter as an author’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English and PDF format.
- Regular papers should not exceed 10 pages in length, including references and appendix.
- Submissions to PervasiveHealthh must be anonymized. Please remove authors’ names, acknowledgements and any other information that could identify authors.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the ACM formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the ACM Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.