Pervasive Health Conference is a premier international forum with specific focus on technologies and human factors related to the use of ubiquitous computing in healthcare and for wellbeing. The overall goal of the Pervasive Health Conference is to take a multidisciplinary approach to Pervasive Healthcare Technology research and development. The Pervasive Healthcare Community is addressing a broad scope of research topics and concerns:
identify and understand problems from a technological, social, medical, and legal as well as financial perspective (with a particular emphasis on understanding and supporting patients’ and practitioners’ needs);
design, implementation, and evaluation of supporting hardware and software infrastructures, algorithms, services and applications; and
organizational strategies that facilitate integration of Pervasive Healthcare Technology into the healthcare enterprise.
Conference Venue Boğaziçi University, İstanbul, Turkey
Check our Program at a glance!
CAMERA READY deadline for ALL CATEGORIES (Full Paper, Short Paper, Posters, Demos, Medical Perspectives) has been moved to April 24th!! (Firm)
Bring your clinical collaborators to PervasiveHealth 2015 - read more !!!!
Medical Perspective deadline extended to April 15th. Please send your submission directly to the chair Stefan Wagner email@example.com
Doctoral qolloquium deadline is extended to 2015-03-2015!
Due to the high number of Submissions Notification deadline of Full and Short Papers has been postponed to March 10th!
- [Submission] Full Paper, Short Paper, Workshop Proposals: 2015-01-09
- [Submission] Posters, Demos: 2015-03-20
- [Submission] Doctoral Colloquium: 2015-03-20
- [Submission] Medical Perspectives:2015 -04-15
- [Notification] Workshop Proposals: 2015-01-30
- [Notification] Full Paper, Short Paper: 2015-03-10
- [Notification] Posters, Demos: 2015-04-03
- [Notification] Medical Perspectives: 2015-04-19
- [Notification] Doctoral Colloquium: 2015-04-10
- [Camera Ready] Full Paper, Short Paper: 2015-04-24
[Camera Ready] Posters, Demos: 2015-04-24
[Camera Ready] Medical Perspectives: 2015-04-24
Workshops and Doctoral Colloquium: Wednesday 20th May 2015
- Conference: Thursday 21st – Saturday 23rd May 2015