Conference proceedings are now available in IEEE
-The welcome message from the Chairs has been published, read here.
-Conference programme is now available
- Next edition of PervasiveHealth 2013 will be held in Venice, Italy. For further information, visit http://pervasivehealth.org/2013/show/home
PervasiveHealth is a premier international forum with specific focus on technologies and human factors related to the use of ubiquitous computing in healthcare and wellbeing.
PervasiveHealth 2012 will provide researchers, practitioners, application developers, vendors and users a high-end forum to present, share and discuss the latest findings. The conference will feature research talks, workshops, demonstrations and doctorate colloquia.
This edition is the 6th conference in the series, and for the first time it will be held outside of Europe. The conference will take place in the United States in May. The conference venue will be at Atkinson Hall (CaliT2) and the workshops on University of California, San Diego (UCSD) campus.
Affordable cost and the excellent flight connections will make San Diego an unforgettable PervasiveHealth experience. The conference co-organizers are looking forward to your participation.
Pervasive Health 2011 Proceedings are now available on IEEE Xplore.
- All accepted papers will be published by IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Keynote speaker will be Deborah Estrin, Professor of Computer Science, UCLA
- Special 1 day attendance fee only $120!
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT